Powerful questions to start thinking differently about your life
Questions shine light into areas that would otherwise be in the dark. They give new perspectives and the ability to explore without consequence.
With the clarity of our answers, we shape a clearer vision of what we want in our life. The choice is ours what we do with it.
I challenge you to spend some time giving thought to the below questions:
- When you are a 90-year-old woman looking back on your life, what do you want to have achieved?
- If you only had 6 months to live but could live it in perfect health, what would you change about your life and what would you do?
- What would you do if you weren’t afraid to fail?
- How would you like to be remembered?
By asking how we want to look back on our life we give ourselves the opportunity to check in on where we are now and see if we are on track to fulfilling our vision.
- Are your answers in alignment with how you are living your life now?
- Do you know what you want from your life?
- How easy was it for you to answer these questions?
Digging deep, being honest with yourself and daring to admit your secret wishes for your life brings you closer to actualising them.
When you know where you are going you can take steps to get there.
Living your life with a sense of vision and purpose that is in line with your design gives a profound sense of fulfillment that you are living your life consciously rather than just watching the years go by.
Explore exactly who you want to be, what you want to achieve and how you are going to get there!
Schedule a complimentary clarity call with Taryn! Click Here